Job Analyst Salary
The average pay for a Job Analyst is $65,000 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 10 years' experience.
$24,328 - $118,359
|Salary||$24,328 - $118,359|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$23,755 - $98,920|
Job Description for Job Analyst
- Write job descriptions and maintain database of all job descriptions.
- Assist in preparation of merit increase and incentive programs and budgeting.
- Design and prepare ad hoc compensation and budget related reports for management.
- Participate in salary surveys, and analyze data from survey sources to determine competitiveness both internally and externally.
- Price new jobs utilizing salary surveys or slotting.
Job Analyst Job Listings
Key Stats for Job Analyst
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.