Job Analyst Salary
The average pay for a Job Analyst is $65,000 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 10 years' experience.
$24,161 - $119,195
|Salary||$24,161 - $119,195|
|Total Pay (||$24,937 - $116,350|
Job Description for Job Analyst
- Write job descriptions and maintain database of all job descriptions.
- Assist in preparation of merit increase and incentive programs and budgeting.
- Design and prepare ad hoc compensation and budget related reports for management.
- Participate in salary surveys, and analyze data from survey sources to determine competitiveness both internally and externally.
- Price new jobs utilizing salary surveys or slotting.
Key Stats for Job Analyst
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.