Job Analyst Salary
The average pay for a Job Analyst is $62,400 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 10 years' experience.
$24,511 - $146,807
Job Description for Job Analyst
- Participate in salary surveys, and analyze data from survey sources to determine competitiveness both internally and externally.
- Price new jobs utilizing salary surveys or slotting.
- Design and prepare ad hoc compensation and budget related reports for management.
- Write job descriptions and maintain database of all job descriptions.
- Assist in preparation of merit increase and incentive programs and budgeting.