Laundry Manager Salary
Laundry Managers in the United States take home approximately $49K annually on average. Men make up a slight majority of Laundry Managers (58 percent) who responded to the survey. Job satisfaction for Laundry Managers is high. Unfortunately, some people in this line of work are without benefits — just under one in four lack coverage. On the flip side, a strong majority have medical insurance and the larger part receive dental plans. This overview is based on answers to PayScale's salary questionnaire.
Job Description for Laundry Manager
- Set maintenance schedules for equipment and arrange for repairs when required.
- Oversee laundry staff and schedules.
- Report on productivity, safety and budgets.
- Oversee laundry facility to ensure smooth operations and clean laundry.
- Monitor supplies, inventory and budget and report on functionality of equipment.
Laundry Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Laundry Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
In general, experience and pay appear to be strongly linked; those with more experience usually bring in higher incomes. During their first five years in the workforce, individuals in this position earn $37K on average. Survey participants with five to 10 years under their belts see an only a slightly bigger average of $42K. For Laundry Managers, 10 to 20 years of experience on the job amounts to an average salary of $55K. Old hands who claim more than two decades on the job enjoy average earnings of $71K.