Lead Application Architect Salary
The average salary for a Lead Application Architect is $121,069 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$86,996 - $165,728
|Salary||$86,996 - $165,728|
|Total Pay (||$88,805 - $172,600|
Job Description for Lead Application Architect
- Define and implement application architectural strategy, ensuring alignment with business goals and client needs.
- Develop improvement initiatives that research, identify, and implement solutions and best practices.
- Conduct and support system integration, developing methods, models, and solutions for application cross-functionality.
- Analyze current architecture and strategy to assess feasibility and identify weaknesses.
- Develop and ensure adherence to architecture procedure and standards for application and staff performance.
Key Stats for Lead Application Architect
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.