Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist Salary
Job Description for Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Calculate, measure and record radiation dosage or radiopharmaceuticals received, used and disposed, using computer and following physician's prescription.
- Leads and mentors the technical team in the nuclear medicine procedures department.
- Produce a computer-generated or film image for interpretation by a physician.
- Prepare stock radiopharmaceuticals, adhering to safety standards to minimize radiation exposure to workers and patients.
- Prepare and administer radiopharmaceuticals or radiation to patients using radioisotope equipment under direction of physician.
Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
For Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologists, level of experience appears to be a somewhat less important part of the salary calculation — more experience does not correlate to noticeably higher pay. The average worker who claims fewer than five years of experience earns around $61K. In contrast, however, individuals who report five to 10 years in this occupation see a much larger median of $69K. The average pay reported by folks with 10 to 20 years of experience is around $73K. Veterans who have acquired more than 20 years report a median income of $80K, which is generally higher than the pay reported by other tenure groups.
Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist Advice
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 9 votes.