Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist Salary
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$58,231 - $92,054|
|Hourly Rate||$28.75 - $43.84|
|Overtime||$39.26 - $61.10|
|Total Pay (||$58,231 - $92,054|
Job Description for Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Calculate, measure and record radiation dosage or radiopharmaceuticals received, used and disposed, using computer and following physician's prescription.
- Leads and mentors the technical team in the nuclear medicine procedures department.
- Produce a computer-generated or film image for interpretation by a physician.
- Prepare stock radiopharmaceuticals, adhering to safety standards to minimize radiation exposure to workers and patients.
- Prepare and administer radiopharmaceuticals or radiation to patients using radioisotope equipment under direction of physician.
Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Pay by Experience for a Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist has a positive trend. An entry-level Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $61,000 based on 18 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $69,000 based on 15 salaries. An experienced Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $73,000 based on 25 salaries. A Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $79,000 based on 21 salaries.
Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist Advice
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 9 votes.