Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist Salary
Job Description for Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Calculate, measure and record radiation dosage or radiopharmaceuticals received, used and disposed, using computer and following physician's prescription.
- Leads and mentors the technical team in the nuclear medicine procedures department.
- Produce a computer-generated or film image for interpretation by a physician.
- Prepare stock radiopharmaceuticals, adhering to safety standards to minimize radiation exposure to workers and patients.
- Prepare and administer radiopharmaceuticals or radiation to patients using radioisotope equipment under direction of physician.
Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
For Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologists, level of experience appears to be a somewhat less important part of the salary calculation — more experience does not correlate to noticeably higher pay. Those in the early stages of their career can expect to make around $61K; however, individuals with five to 10 years of experience bring in $67K on average — a distinctly larger sum. Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologists bring in $74K after working for 10 to 20 years. Individuals who have achieved more than 20 years of experience don't seem to earn much more than people who have 10 to 20 years under their belts; the more senior group reports an average income of $80K.
Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist Advice
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Lead Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 10 votes.