Lead Video Game Designer Salary
A Lead Video Game Designer earns an average salary of $93,926 per year.
$50,335 - $147,712
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$50,335 - $147,712|
|Bonus||$-0.50 - $5,068|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$40,851 - $146,579|
Job Description for Lead Video Game Designer
- Develop creative design, vision and content for games.
- Ensure on time delivery of the final product.
- Evaluate and redesign gameplay based on testing and feedback.
- Communicate creative vision to and manage development team.
- Manage development of all aspects of gameplay design.
Pay by Experience Level for Lead Video Game Designer
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Lead Video Game Designer
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.