Learning and Development Consultant Salary
A Learning and Development Consultant earns an average salary of $69,214 per year. For the first five to ten years in this position, pay increases modestly, but any additional experience does not have a big effect on pay. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
|Salary||$51,636 - $89,395|
|Bonus||$3,000 - $15,000|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$50,778 - $91,759|
Job Description for Learning and Development Consultant
- Create and update training databases and curriculum.
- Follow curriculum to train target audiences virtually and in person.
- Obtain and analyze feedback and performance data through a variety of mechanisms.
- Learn new materials and develop curriculum to teach the information to a variety of audiences.
- Act as internal consultant to troubleshoot and resolve training problems.
Consultant, Education/Training Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Learning and Development Consultant
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Learning and Development Consultant
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 8 votes.