Licensed Mammographer Salary
A Licensed Mammographer earns an average wage of $27.35 per hour.
$30,968 - $70,000
$19.65 - $37.49
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$37,214 - $79,479|
|Hourly Rate||$19.65 - $37.49|
|Total Pay (||$37,214 - $79,479|
Job Description for Licensed Mammographer
- Explain procedures and observe patients to ensure safety and comfort during scan.
- Operate mammography unit to produce images of the breasts for diagnostic purposes.
- Monitor video display of area being scanned and adjust density or contrast to improve picture quality.
- Review and evaluate developed mammograms or other digital breast images for clarity.
- Use radiation safety measures and protection devices to comply with government regulations and to ensure safety of patients and staff.
Licensed Mammographer Job Listings
Key Stats for Licensed Mammographer
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 6 votes.