Licensed Massage Practitioner Salary
A Licensed Massage Practitioner earns an average wage of $26.50 per hour. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this field. For the first five to ten years in this position, wages increase somewhat, but any additional experience does not have a big effect on pay.
|Hourly Rate||$14.85 - $77.96|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$17,600 - $130,000|
Job Description for Licensed Massage Practitioner
- Confer with clients about problems with stress, pain and their medical history to determine whether massage would be helpful.
- Record prognosis, treatment, response and progress records.
- Instruct clients about techniques for postural improvement and stretching, strengthening, relaxation and rehabilitative exercises.
- Massage and knead the muscles and soft tissues of the human body to treat medical conditions, injuries or wellness maintenance.
- Develop and propose client treatment plan.
Licensed Massage Practitioner Job Listings
Licensed Massage Practitioner Advice
Key Stats for Licensed Massage Practitioner
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.