Litigation Support Supervisor Salary
The average pay for a Litigation Support Supervisor is $82,212 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$47,513 - $120,623
|Salary||$47,513 - $120,623|
|Bonus||$2,023 - $10,000|
|Total Pay (||$48,306 - $129,084|
Job Description for Litigation Support Supervisor
- Manage and review litigation support team members, processes, and policies.
- Estimate costs and schedule for litigation document discovery.
- Consult with case teams to ensure discovery is complete and appropriate.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with software vendors, assessing quality, service, and proposals.
- Oversee quality control and completeness of all documentation efforts, revising requirements.
Key Stats for Litigation Support Supervisor
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 7 votes.