Litigation Support Supervisor Salary
The average pay for a Litigation Support Supervisor is $82,212 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$46,773 - $118,929
|Salary||$46,773 - $118,929|
|Bonus||$1,973 - $10,017|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$47,748 - $126,835|
Job Description for Litigation Support Supervisor
- Manage and review litigation support team members, processes, and policies.
- Estimate costs and schedule for litigation document discovery.
- Consult with case teams to ensure discovery is complete and appropriate.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with software vendors, assessing quality, service, and proposals.
- Oversee quality control and completeness of all documentation efforts, revising requirements.
Litigation Support Supervisor Job Listings
Key Stats for Litigation Support Supervisor
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 8 votes.