Litigation Support Supervisor Salary
The average pay for a Litigation Support Supervisor is $80,000 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$44,361 - $122,167
Job Description for Litigation Support Supervisor
- Manage and review litigation support team members, processes, and policies.
- Estimate costs and schedule for litigation document discovery.
- Consult with case teams to ensure discovery is complete and appropriate.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with software vendors, assessing quality, service, and proposals.
- Oversee quality control and completeness of all documentation efforts, revising requirements.