Loan Interviewer or Loan Clerk Salary
A Loan Interviewer or Loan Clerk earns an average wage of $12.81 per hour. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this field.
$24,747 - $35,900
$10.25 - $21.33
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$21,962 - $42,282|
|Hourly Rate||$10.25 - $21.33|
|Total Pay (||$21,962 - $42,282|
Job Description for Loan Interviewer or Loan Clerk
- Proofread applications and forms.
- Assist underwriters and closers as necessary.
- Obtain missing information from customers.
- File, fax, copy and other various clerical tasks.
- Review documents for accuracy.
Loan Interviewer or Loan Clerk Job Listings
Key Stats for Loan Interviewer or Loan Clerk
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.