Loan Officer, Commercial Real Estate Salary
The average pay for a Loan Officer, Commercial Real Estate is $94,247 per year.
Job Description for Loan Officer, Commercial Real Estate
- Develop, maintain, and grow the commercial loan portfolio of private loan companies, government agencies, and non-profit organizations.
- Solicit new business by developing marketing strategies.
- Oversee handling of advances, payments, and wire transfers.
- Negotiate credit terms, and prepare credit analysis and repayment plan for approvals.
- Interview, consult, accept, analyze credit of, and perform credit reviews of potential borrowers.
Loan Officer, Commercial Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Loan Officer, Commercial Real Estate
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Key Stats for Loan Officer, Commercial Real Estate