Loan Review Manager Salary
The average salary for a Loan Review Manager is $95,303 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$56,879 - $132,767
|Salary||$56,879 - $132,767|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$58,481 - $156,106|
Job Description for Loan Review Manager
- Direct loan review, ensuring compliance to government regulations and establishing department activities.
- Participate as an active member of the Credit Policy Committee, conducting discussions and leading problem resolution.
- Evaluate and report staff performance, offering guidance and training.
- Oversee and/or manage credit risk rating, reviewing staff assessments.
- Conduct loan review, assisting staff with major and complex loans and performing exit reviews.
Loan Review Manager Job Listings
Key Stats for Loan Review Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.