Local Sales Manager Salary
A Local Sales Manager earns an average salary of $78,119 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$36,000 - $150,000
Job Description for Local Sales Manager
- Build and maintain a sales team with broad reach in the community.
- Communicate and present on sales strategies, goals and outcomes.
- Interact with a range of clients, but particularly high profile or key accounts.
- Identify new target markets and local strategies to increase brand awareness.
- Meet and exceed sales goals, documenting customer contact.