Local Sales Manager Salary
A Local Sales Manager earns an average salary of $76,927 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$39,305 - $140,000
|Salary||$39,305 - $140,000|
|Bonus||$4,848 - $46,884|
|Total Pay (||$39,453 - $139,061|
Job Description for Local Sales Manager
- Build and maintain a sales team with broad reach in the community.
- Communicate and present on sales strategies, goals and outcomes.
- Interact with a range of clients, but particularly high profile or key accounts.
- Identify new target markets and local strategies to increase brand awareness.
- Meet and exceed sales goals, documenting customer contact.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Local Sales Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.