Long Term Care Aide Salary
A Long Term Care Aide earns an average wage of $11.68 per hour. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
$8.91 - $27.40
|Hourly Rate||$8.91 - $27.40|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$17,452 - $49,295|
Job Description for Long Term Care Aide
- Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry, and clean patients' quarters.
- Entertain, converse with, or read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert.
- Check patients' pulse, temperature and respiration.
- Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs or automobiles, and with dressing and grooming.
- Maintain records of patient care, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
Long Term Care Aide Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Long Term Care Aide