Long Term Care Nursing Supervisor Salary
The larger portion of Long Term Care Nursing Supervisors in the United States are women. Median pay in this female-dominated area goes for around $29.05 per hour. While some workers in this profession — slightly less than a third — do not have any health coverage, a fair number do receive medical benefits and more than half have dental insurance. The data for this snapshot was collected from individuals who took PayScale's salary survey.
|Hourly Rate||$24.66 - $38.12|
|Total Pay (||$50,644 - $79,025|
Job Description for Long Term Care Nursing Supervisor
- Supervise staff and give clinical direction.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day clinical activities, monitor and prioritize nurse staff workflow and schedules.
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of nursing and clinical staff.
- Ensure adherence to departmental policies and procedures.
Long Term Care Nursing Supervisor Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Long Term Care Nursing Supervisor
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Those in the early stages of their career can expect to make around $59K; however, individuals with five to 10 years of experience bring in $65K on average — a distinctly larger sum. Long Term Care Nursing Supervisors with one to two decades of relevant experience report an average salary of approximately $66K. People who have worked for 20 years or more actually report earning less than people who are in the middle of their careers; the veterans take home a mere $59K by contrast.