Long Term Care Nursing Supervisor Salary
Women comprise the majority of Long Term Care Nursing Supervisors in the United States. Individuals in this line of work make around $30.06 per hour on average. Health benefits are not enjoyed by everyone in this line of work, and just under one in three lack any coverage at all. Medical benefits are reported by a majority and dental coverage is claimed by the greater part. Figures cited in this summary are based on replies to PayScale's salary questionnaire.
Job Description for Long Term Care Nursing Supervisor
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of nursing and clinical staff.
- Ensure adherence to departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day clinical activities, monitor and prioritize nurse staff workflow and schedules.
- Supervise staff and give clinical direction.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
Long Term Care Nursing Supervisor Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Long Term Care Nursing Supervisor
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Respondents with less than five years' experience take home $62K on average. In contrast, those who have been around for five to 10 years earn a noticeably higher average of $65K. Long Term Care Nursing Supervisors with one to two decades of relevant experience report an average salary of approximately $68K. Long Term Care Nursing Supervisors who claim more than two decades of experience actually make somewhat smaller average paychecks of $59K.