Long Term Care Pharmacist Salary
The average wage for a Long Term Care Pharmacist is $56.00 per hour.
$90,000 - $102,564
$52.87 - $58.37
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$86,809 - $147,639|
|Total Pay (||$86,809 - $147,639|
Job Description for Long Term Care Pharmacist
- Analyze prescribing trends to monitor patient compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful interactions.
- Dispense and review prescriptions to ensure accuracy, and compliance with professional, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- May collaborate with other health care professionals to plan, monitor, review and evaluate patient effectiveness.
- Educate patient on medication use, storage and side effects.
- Solicit information from patients regarding past and current medication to prevent drug interactions.
Pharmacist Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Long Term Care Pharmacist