Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Scheduler Salary
A Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Scheduler earns an average wage of $14.00 per hour. People in this job generally don't have more than 10 years' experience.
Job Description for Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Scheduler
- Interview patients to complete documents, case histories, and forms such as intake and insurance forms.
- Schedule, confirm and maintain patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries and medical consultations for a specific department.
- Explain objectives and procedures to interviewees, or forward questions to appropriate physician or staff member.
- Ensure payment for services by verifying benefits with the person's insurance provider or working out financing options.
- Review, analyze and forecast cancellations, double bookings or changes in schedules.