Managed Care Coordinator Salary
A Managed Care Coordinator earns an average salary of $45,827 per year. A skill in Contract Negotiation is associated with high pay for this job.
Job Description for Managed Care Coordinator
- Confer with physician during referral process.
- Act as liaison between primary care, physicians, and alternative care facility.
- Maintain knowledge of insurance requirements in managed care plans.
- Coordinate utilization review of managed care contracts.
- Prepare and maintain resource data for utilization activities.
Managed Care Coordinator Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Managed Care Coordinator
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.