Managed Care Supervisor Salary
A Managed Care Supervisor earns an average salary of $71,669 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
$57,127 - $82,137
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$21,084 - $108,496|
Job Description for Managed Care Supervisor
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day managed care account activities, monitor and prioritize workflow and schedules.
- Prepare and examine overdue debt accounts and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Supervise staff and give administrative direction.
Key Stats for Managed Care Supervisor