Managed Care Supervisor Salary
A Managed Care Supervisor earns an average salary of $56,712 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
|Salary||$36,844 - $84,494|
|Total Pay (||$31,000 - $85,000|
Job Description for Managed Care Supervisor
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day managed care account activities, monitor and prioritize workflow and schedules.
- Prepare and examine overdue debt accounts and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Supervise staff and give administrative direction.
Key Stats for Managed Care Supervisor