Managed Care Supervisor Salary
A Managed Care Supervisor earns an average salary of $55,793 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
Job Description for Managed Care Supervisor
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day managed care account activities, monitor and prioritize workflow and schedules.
- Prepare and examine overdue debt accounts and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Supervise staff and give administrative direction.
Managed Care Supervisor Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Managed Care Supervisor