Marketing Development Manager Salary
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$40,547 - $96,398|
|Total Pay (||$31,077 - $113,931|
Job Description for Marketing Development Manager
- Manage and mentor a group of development leads.
- Create and distribute various marketing documents and materials.
- Provide thought leadership and guidance to development team.
- Identify market needs and develop marketing strategies.
- Perform marketing research and report on findings.
Pay by Experience Level for Marketing Development Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Workers with less than five years' experience earn around $52K on average, and those who have five to 10 years under their belts see a higher median salary of $59K. People with 10 to 20 years of experience make an average of about $82K in this role. Marketing Development Managers who claim more than two decades of experience actually make somewhat smaller average paychecks of $79K.
Key Stats for Marketing Development Manager