Marketing and Sales Director Salary
The average salary for a Marketing and Sales Director is $71,834 per year. Experience strongly influences income for this job. The highest paying skills associated with this job are Market Research and Strategic Marketing.
Job Description for Marketing and Sales Director
- Plan and set the marketing and sales direction and strategy.
- Act as subject matter expert to senior leadership on issues relating to sales and marketing.
- Oversee staff operations, business planning, budget development and expenditures toward achievement of objectives.
- Oversee the competitive positioning of the organization; including the analysis and collection of market data.
- Develop objectives and policies for the sales and marketing department, and measurements.
Marketing and Sales Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Popular Skills for Marketing and Sales Director
Pay by Experience Level for Marketing and Sales Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Marketing and Sales Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 9 votes.