Medical Ambulatory Services Director Salary
A Medical Ambulatory Services Director earns an average salary of $91,806 per year. A skill in Operations Management is associated with high pay for this job. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
|Salary||$64,429 - $167,256|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$61,277 - $176,169|
Job Description for Medical Ambulatory Services Director
- Coordinate, develop, and motivate staff with a vision for services.
- Support and lead project efforts.
- Liaise with staff and management, explain any patient needs, and facilitate comprehensive patient care.
- Translate goals such as improving access and meeting compliance goals into satisfactory employee behaviors.
- Set and implement goals, policies, procedures, and ongoing metrics.
Medical Ambulatory Services Director Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Medical Ambulatory Services Director