Medical Director, Employee Health Salary
The average salary for a Medical Director, Employee Health is $100,000 per year.
$70,467 - $202,735
|Salary||$70,467 - $202,735|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$70,467 - $218,524|
Job Description for Medical Director, Employee Health
- Manage and oversee daily clinical and administrative operations.
- Attend and present at meetings with other departments and area groups and agencies.
- Provide patient care and follow up services, including assessing patient care plans.
- Develop and implement behavioral health and recovery services and systems.
- Develop, evaluate, approve and revise clinical policy and protocols.
Medical Director, Employee Health Job Listings
Key Stats for Medical Director, Employee Health
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.