Medical Director, Employee Health Salary
The average salary for a Medical Director, Employee Health is $100,000 per year.
$70,467 - $202,735
|Salary||$70,467 - $202,735|
|Total Pay (||$70,467 - $218,524|
Job Description for Medical Director, Employee Health
- Manage and oversee daily clinical and administrative operations.
- Attend and present at meetings with other departments and area groups and agencies.
- Provide patient care and follow up services, including assessing patient care plans.
- Develop and implement behavioral health and recovery services and systems.
- Develop, evaluate, approve and revise clinical policy and protocols.
Key Stats for Medical Director, Employee Health
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.