Medical Director, Industrial Salary
A Medical Director, Industrial earns an average salary of $205,873 per year.
|Salary||$124,706 - $260,853|
|Bonus||$15,205 - $62,889|
|Profit Sharing||$0.00 - $24,468|
|Total Pay (||$142,906 - $319,342|
Job Description for Medical Director, Industrial
- Manage and oversee daily clinical and administrative operations.
- Attend and present at meetings with other departments and area groups and agencies.
- Provide patient care and follow up services, including assessing patient care plans.
- Develop and implement behavioral health and recovery services and systems.
- Develop, evaluate, approve and revise clinical policy and protocols.
Pay by Experience Level for Medical Director, Industrial
Pay by Experience for a Medical Director, Industrial has a positive trend. An entry-level Medical Director, Industrial with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $180,000 based on 15 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Medical Director, Industrial with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $229,000 based on 24 salaries. An experienced Medical Director, Industrial which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $254,000 based on 32 salaries. A Medical Director, Industrial with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $250,000 based on 12 salaries.
Key Stats for Medical Director, Industrial
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 6 votes.