Medical Director, Pathology Salary
A Medical Director, Pathology earns an average salary of $239,662 per year.
$202,692 - $325,000
Job Description for Medical Director, Pathology
- Manage and oversee daily clinical and administrative operations.
- Attend and present at meetings with other departments and area groups and agencies.
- Provide patient care and follow up services, including assessing patient care plans.
- Develop and implement behavioral health and recovery services and systems.
- Develop, evaluate, approve and revise clinical policy and protocols.