Medical Director, Orthopedic Surgery Salary
The average pay for a Medical Director, Orthopedic Surgery is $147,395 per year.
Job Description for Medical Director, Orthopedic Surgery
- Develop and implement behavioral health and recovery services and systems.
- Develop, evaluate, approve and revise clinical policy and protocols.
- Provide patient care and follow up services, including assessing patient care plans.
- Manage and oversee daily clinical and administrative operations.
- Attend and present at meetings with other departments and area groups and agencies.