Medical Nursing Manager Salary
|Total Pay (||$61,825 - $107,901|
Job Description for Medical Nursing Manager
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
- Ensure nursing home facility is in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Oversee day-to-day operational and nursing home activities.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in facility and program development.
- Supervise staff to ensure quality and consistent care to residents.
Medical Nursing Manager Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Medical Nursing Manager
Pay by Experience for a Medical Nursing Manager has a positive trend. An entry-level Medical Nursing Manager with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $59,000 based on 10 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Medical Nursing Manager with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $80,000 based on 20 salaries. An experienced Medical Nursing Manager which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $84,000 based on 20 salaries. A Medical Nursing Manager with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $91,000 based on 11 salaries.