Medical Procedure Scheduler Salary
$12.04 - $19.53
|Hourly Rate||$12.04 - $19.53|
|Overtime||$16.85 - $37.32|
|Total Pay (||$25,676 - $46,135|
Job Description for Medical Procedure Scheduler
- Interview patients to complete documents, case histories, and forms such as intake and insurance forms.
- Schedule, confirm and maintain patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries and medical consultations for a specific department.
- Explain objectives and procedures to interviewees, or forward questions to appropriate physician or staff member.
- Ensure payment for services by verifying benefits with the person's insurance provider or working out financing options.
- Review, analyze and forecast cancellations, double bookings or changes in schedules.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Medical Procedure Scheduler
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 7 votes.