Medical Specialty Services Scheduling Specialist Salary
The average rate for a Medical Specialty Services Scheduling Specialist is $15.26 per hour. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
$11.73 - $19.92
|Hourly Rate||$11.73 - $19.92|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$24,613 - $45,410|
Job Description for Medical Specialty Services Scheduling Specialist
- Ensure payment for services by verifying benefits with the person's insurance provider or working out financing options.
- Review, analyze and forecast cancellations, double bookings or changes in schedules.
- Explain objectives and procedures to interviewees, or forward questions to appropriate physician or staff member.
- Interview patients to complete documents, case histories, and forms such as intake and insurance forms.
- Schedule, confirm and maintain patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries and medical consultations for a specific department.
Key Stats for Medical Specialty Services Scheduling Specialist