Medical Specialty Services Scheduling Specialist Salary
The average rate for a Medical Specialty Services Scheduling Specialist is $15.11 per hour. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
Job Description for Medical Specialty Services Scheduling Specialist
- Interview patients to complete documents, case histories, and forms such as intake and insurance forms.
- Schedule, confirm and maintain patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries and medical consultations for a specific department.
- Explain objectives and procedures to interviewees, or forward questions to appropriate physician or staff member.
- Ensure payment for services by verifying benefits with the person's insurance provider or working out financing options.
- Review, analyze and forecast cancellations, double bookings or changes in schedules.
Medical Scheduler Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Medical Specialty Services Scheduling Specialist