A Moldmaker earns an average wage of $24.03 per hour.
$16.04 - $29.74
|Hourly Rate||$16.04 - $29.74|
|Overtime||$23.61 - $45.26|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$37,270 - $65,032|
Job Description for Moldmaker
- Construct new tooling for blow molds, die cast tooling and metal stamping tools.
- Set up equipment by studying mold requirements, materials and tolerances.
- Plan molds by reading blueprints, instructions and sketches.
- Create prototype products and fixtures and jigs for production.
- Maintain and repair existing tooling and molds.
Pay by Experience Level for Moldmaker
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Moldmaker
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 7 votes.