Mortgage Clerk Salary
A Mortgage Clerk earns an average wage of $13.48 per hour.
$25,014 - $32,500
$10.37 - $17.55
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$22,578 - $37,409|
|Hourly Rate||$10.37 - $17.55|
|Total Pay (||$22,578 - $37,409|
Job Description for Mortgage Clerk
- Proofread applications and forms.
- Assist underwriters and closers as necessary.
- Obtain missing information from customers.
- File, fax, copy and other various clerical tasks.
- Review documents for accuracy.
Mortgage Clerk Job Listings
Key Stats for Mortgage Clerk
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 5 votes.