New Accounts Clerk Salary
Job Description for New Accounts Clerk
- Create reports for information pertaining to retirement and payroll.
- Communicate with employees regarding changes in salary, benefits, etc.
- Enter changes to employee payroll records.
- Calculate, key, total, and balance substitute payrolls.
- Handle voluntary and involuntary deductions.
New Accounts Clerk Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for New Accounts Clerk
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
For New Accounts Clerks, experience does not seem to be a major factor in determining pay. The median compensation for relatively untried workers is $30K; in the five-to-10 year group, it's higher at around $33K. New Accounts Clerks bring in $34K after working for 10 to 20 years. Ultimately, more time spent in the workforce does seem to translate to bigger paychecks; seasoned veterans with more than 20 years of experience report a median income of $39K.