New Accounts Clerk Salary
Job Description for New Accounts Clerk
- Calculate, key, total, and balance substitute payrolls.
- Handle voluntary and involuntary deductions.
- Enter changes to employee payroll records.
- Create reports for information pertaining to retirement and payroll.
- Communicate with employees regarding changes in salary, benefits, etc.
New Accounts Clerk Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for New Accounts Clerk
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Experience does not seem to be a strong driver of pay increase in this role. During the first five years of their careers, New Accounts Clerks see a median income of $29K. Survey respondents with five to 10 years of experience report an only modestly higher median of $30K. New Accounts Clerks see a median salary of $31K after reaching one to two decades on the job. In the end, more experience does seem to mean larger paychecks; seasoned New Accounts Clerks with more than 20 years of experience earn a predictably higher median salary of $39K.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for New Accounts Clerk
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.