Nuclear Medicine Supervisor Salary
A Nuclear Medicine Supervisor earns an average wage of $36.31 per hour. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$76,257 - $95,682
$29.73 - $45.96
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$64,727 - $97,984|
|Hourly Rate||$29.73 - $45.96|
|Total Pay (||$64,727 - $97,984|
Job Description for Nuclear Medicine Supervisor
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Ensure adherence to departmental policies and procedures, including universal safety standards.
- Maintain logs and records, currency on equipment maintenance, and orders supplies.
- Assess images on screen or film to ensure quality for physician interpretation, perform technologist duties as needed.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day activities, monitor and prioritize workflow and schedules.
Nuclear Medicine Supervisor Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Nuclear Medicine Supervisor
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.