Nuclear Medicine Supervisor Salary
A Nuclear Medicine Supervisor earns an average wage of $35.06 per hour. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$76,834 - $95,682
$28.13 - $39.47
Job Description for Nuclear Medicine Supervisor
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Ensure adherence to departmental policies and procedures, including universal safety standards.
- Maintain logs and records, currency on equipment maintenance, and orders supplies.
- Assess images on screen or film to ensure quality for physician interpretation, perform technologist duties as needed.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day activities, monitor and prioritize workflow and schedules.
Nuclear Medicine Supervisor Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Nuclear Medicine Supervisor
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 8 votes.