Nursing Home Nursing Manager Salary
A Nursing Home Nursing Manager earns an average salary of $65,787 per year.
|Salary||$46,369 - $86,790|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$55,183 - $84,747|
|Total Pay (||$55,183 - $84,747|
Job Description for Nursing Home Nursing Manager
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
- Ensure nursing home facility is in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Oversee day-to-day operational and nursing home activities.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in facility and program development.
- Supervise staff to ensure quality and consistent care to residents.
Nursing Home Nursing Manager Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Nursing Home Nursing Manager
Pay by Experience for a Nursing Home Nursing Manager has a positive trend. An entry-level Nursing Home Nursing Manager with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $65,000 based on 16 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Nursing Home Nursing Manager with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $68,000 based on 12 salaries. An experienced Nursing Home Nursing Manager which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $64,000 based on 11 salaries. A Nursing Home Nursing Manager with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $72,000 based on 9 salaries.