Nursing Home Nursing Manager Salary
A Nursing Home Nursing Manager earns an average salary of $67,707 per year.
Job Description for Nursing Home Nursing Manager
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
- Ensure nursing home facility is in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Oversee day-to-day operational and nursing home activities.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in facility and program development.
- Supervise staff to ensure quality and consistent care to residents.
Nursing Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Nursing Home Nursing Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.