Nursing Supervisor, Public-Health Salary
A Nursing Supervisor, Public-Health earns an average salary of $69,692 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$59,962 - $74,998
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$45,615 - $79,751|
Job Description for Nursing Supervisor, Public-Health
- Evaluate needs, budget and available staff and assign staff to work sites.
- Advocate for public health and track metrics to report on efficacy of programs.
- Evaluate staff and assist with the development of care plans and strategies.
- Identify training and hiring needs and arrange for that training and hiring.
- Set staff schedules and respond to vacation and other schedule requests.
Key Stats for Nursing Supervisor, Public-Health
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.