Nursing Supervisor, Public-Health Salary
A Nursing Supervisor, Public-Health earns an average salary of $69,692 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
|Total Pay (||$45,615 - $79,751|
Job Description for Nursing Supervisor, Public-Health
- Evaluate needs, budget and available staff and assign staff to work sites.
- Advocate for public health and track metrics to report on efficacy of programs.
- Evaluate staff and assist with the development of care plans and strategies.
- Identify training and hiring needs and arrange for that training and hiring.
- Set staff schedules and respond to vacation and other schedule requests.
Key Stats for Nursing Supervisor, Public-Health
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.