Nutrition Aide Salary
A Nutrition Aide earns an average wage of $10.84 per hour. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this field.
$8.55 - $15.25
|Hourly Rate||$8.55 - $15.25|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$17,961 - $36,718|
Job Description for Nutrition Aide
- Interview patients to evaluate dietary histories of individuals to plan nutritional programs.
- Provide guidance and educational materials for food selection and menu planning based upon nutritional needs and established guidelines.
- Refer participants to health care and community services.
- Determine eligibility food assistance.
- Assist with meal preparation, dining room assistance, dishwashing and cleaning of kitchen.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Nutrition Aide
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.