Nutrition Aide Salary
A Nutrition Aide earns an average wage of $10.84 per hour. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this field.
$9.12 - $14.97
|Hourly Rate||$9.12 - $14.97|
|Total Pay (||$19,109 - $32,695|
Job Description for Nutrition Aide
- Interview patients to evaluate dietary histories of individuals to plan nutritional programs.
- Provide guidance and educational materials for food selection and menu planning based upon nutritional needs and established guidelines.
- Refer participants to health care and community services.
- Determine eligibility food assistance.
- Assist with meal preparation, dining room assistance, dishwashing and cleaning of kitchen.
Nutrition Aide Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Nutrition Aide
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.