Nutrition Services Manager Salary
Job Description for Nutrition Services Manager
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
- Ensure food service is in compliance with nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in nutrition program development.
- Supervise staff and give technical direction, delegate staff responsibilities.
- Oversee day-to-day department operational, purchasing and nutrition services.
Common Career Paths for Nutrition Services Manager
Nutrition Services Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Nutrition Services Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Nutrition Services Managers with more experience do not necessarily bring home bigger paychecks. In fact, experience in this field tends to impact compensation minimally. During their first five years in the workforce, individuals in this position earn $41K on average. Survey participants with five to 10 years under their belts see an only a slightly bigger average of $42K. After working for 10 to 20 years, Nutrition Services Managers make a median salary of $46K. As Nutrition Services Managers reach more than two decades on the job, compensation remains commensurate with experience; the average pay in this group is $60K.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Nutrition Services Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 11 votes.