Nutrition Services Manager Salary
|Salary||$25,166 - $64,072|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$25,397 - $62,685|
|Hourly Rate||$10.30 - $26.54|
|Total Pay (||$25,397 - $62,685|
Job Description for Nutrition Services Manager
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
- Ensure food service is in compliance with nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in nutrition program development.
- Supervise staff and give technical direction, delegate staff responsibilities.
- Oversee day-to-day department operational, purchasing and nutrition services.
Common Career Paths for Nutrition Services Manager
Pay by Experience Level for Nutrition Services Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
For Nutrition Services Managers, more experience in the field does not usually mean bigger paychecks. During the first five years of their careers, Nutrition Services Managers see a median income of $42K. Survey respondents with five to 10 years of experience report an only modestly higher median of $42K. After working for 10 to 20 years, Nutrition Services Managers make a median salary of $46K. Veterans who have worked for more than two decades do tend to make the most in the end; the median pay for this group is $60K.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Nutrition Services Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 12 votes.