Nutrition Services Manager Salary
Job Description for Nutrition Services Manager
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
- Ensure food service is in compliance with nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in nutrition program development.
- Supervise staff and give technical direction, delegate staff responsibilities.
- Oversee day-to-day department operational, purchasing and nutrition services.
Common Career Paths for Nutrition Services Manager
Nutrition Services Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Nutrition Services Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
For Nutrition Services Managers, experience does not seem to be a major factor in determining pay. During the first five years of their careers, Nutrition Services Managers see a median income of $40K. Survey respondents with five to 10 years of experience report an only modestly higher median of $41K. Nutrition Services Managers claiming one to two decades of experience make an estimated median of $47K. As Nutrition Services Managers reach more than two decades on the job, compensation remains commensurate with experience; the average pay in this group is $60K.