Nutritional Services Aide Salary
A Nutritional Services Aide earns an average wage of $10.16 per hour. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this career.
$7.98 - $17.48
|Hourly Rate||$7.98 - $17.48|
|Total Pay (||$16,626 - $36,250|
Job Description for Nutritional Services Aide
- Remove trays and stack dishes for return to kitchen after meals are finished.
- Place food servings on plates and trays according to orders or instructions, examine to ensure they contain required items.
- Clean and sterilize dishes, kitchen utensils, equipment, and facilities.
- Monitor food preparation and serving techniques to ensure that proper procedures are followed.
- Stock service stations with items such as ice, napkins, and straws.
Key Stats for Nutritional Services Aide
Rated 2 out of 5
based on 5 votes.