Occupational Therapy Supervisor Salary
The average salary for an Occupational Therapy Supervisor is $79,460 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$59,849 - $94,609
|Salary||$59,849 - $94,609|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$60,307 - $95,344|
Job Description for Occupational Therapy Supervisor
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day schedules, monitor and prioritize workflow.
- Ensure compliance to departmental policies and procedures.
- As a clinician, supervise staff and give clinical direction with evaluation and treatment of patients.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
Occupational Therapy Supervisor Job Listings
Key Stats for Occupational Therapy Supervisor