Ophthalmology Clinic Manager Salary
An Ophthalmology Clinic Manager earns an average salary of $51,401 per year. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this career.
$49,326 - $68,784
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$45,076 - $78,906|
Job Description for Ophthalmology Clinic Manager
- Supervise staff and give technical direction.
- Monitor budget and utilization of operational resources.
- Oversee day-to-day operational activities to provide ophthalmology services.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
Ophthalmology Clinic Manager Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Ophthalmology Clinic Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.