Ophthalmology Clinic Manager Salary
An Ophthalmology Clinic Manager earns an average salary of $51,401 per year. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this career.
|Salary||$36,492 - $78,906|
|Total Pay (||$43,198 - $77,004|
Job Description for Ophthalmology Clinic Manager
- Supervise staff and give technical direction.
- Monitor budget and utilization of operational resources.
- Oversee day-to-day operational activities to provide ophthalmology services.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Ophthalmology Clinic Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.