Optimization Engineer Salary
The average salary for an Optimization Engineer is $94,353 per year.
$74,519 - $154,983
Job Description for Optimization Engineer
- Identify, collect and analyze test data to understand processes.
- Maintain, extend and support existing features.
- Build and test code to improve performance.
- Identify and resolve issues.
- Utilizing test case data, identify strategies to improve performance.
Optimization Engineer Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Optimization Engineer
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.