Optimization Engineer Salary
The average salary for an Optimization Engineer is $92,464 per year.
$71,713 - $154,563
|Salary||$71,713 - $154,563|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $20,618|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$69,317 - $161,073|
Job Description for Optimization Engineer
- Identify, collect and analyze test data to understand processes.
- Maintain, extend and support existing features.
- Build and test code to improve performance.
- Identify and resolve issues.
- Utilizing test case data, identify strategies to improve performance.
Optimization Engineer Job Listings
Key Stats for Optimization Engineer
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.