Organ Recovery Coordinator Salary
The average pay for an Organ Recovery Coordinator is $66,000 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years' experience in this field.
|Salary||$49,384 - $91,720|
|Total Pay (||$49,511 - $91,499|
Job Description for Organ Recovery Coordinator
- Assess donor suitability.
- Assist in recovery, protection and transferring of organs.
- Order and analyze lab tests for donor compatibility.
- Provide donor educational info to community and potential donor patient families.
- Synchronize recovery with medical staff.
Organ Recovery Coordinator Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Organ Recovery Coordinator
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.