Orthotic/Prosthetic Practitioner Salary
The average pay for an Orthotic/Prosthetic Practitioner is $53,926 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years' experience in this career.
Job Description for Orthotic/Prosthetic Practitioner
- Supervise and train staff who are constructing the appliances.
- Make and modify plaster casts of areas that will be fitted with prosthesis, selecting materials to be used.
- Fit, test and evaluate devices on patients and make adjustments for proper fit, function and comfort.
- Maintain patients' records.
- Repair, rebuild and modify prosthetic and orthopedic appliances.