Orthotics Assistant Salary
An Orthotics Assistant earns an average wage of $14.00 per hour.
$10.44 - $16.79
|Total Pay (||$21,358 - $61,981|
Job Description for Orthotics Assistant
- Make orthotic devices under the supervision of a Orthotist.
- Construct or receive casts or impressions of patients' torsos or limbs for use as cutting and fabrication patterns.
- Instruct patients in use of prosthetic devices.
- Repair, modify, and maintain medical supportive devices, such as artificial limbs, according to specifications.
- Fit appliances onto patients and make any necessary adjustments.