Outpatient Coordinator Salary
The average pay for an Outpatient Coordinator is $16.00 per hour. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
$21,287 - $76,819
$12.79 - $23.49
|Salary||$21,287 - $76,819|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$26,692 - $52,009|
|Hourly Rate||$12.79 - $23.49|
|Total Pay (||$26,692 - $52,009|
Job Description for Outpatient Coordinator
- Interview patients to complete documents, case histories, and forms such as intake and insurance forms.
- Schedule, confirm and maintain patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries and medical consultations for a specific department.
- Explain objectives and procedures to interviewees, or forward questions to appropriate physician or staff member.
- Ensure payment for services by verifying benefits with the person's insurance provider or working out financing options.
- Review, analyze and forecast cancellations, double bookings or changes in schedules.
Outpatient Coordinator Job Listings
Key Stats for Outpatient Coordinator