Painter, Transportation Equipment Salary
The average rate for a Painter, Transportation Equipment is $15.55 per hour.
$12.82 - $23.43
|Hourly Rate||$12.82 - $23.43|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$27,221 - $49,854|
Job Description for Painter, Transportation Equipment
- Prepare supplies and equipment, load equipment, and operate it according to instructions.
- Log all activities and supplies used.
- Color match, select, mix, thin, and apply paint.
- Prepare surface, including sandblasting, masking, feathering, and cleaning.
- Clean up after painting, ensuring equipment and tools are all ready for the next use.