Partner - Law Firm, Labor & Employment Salary
The average salary for a Partner - Law Firm, Labor & Employment is $184,865 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$104,000 - $385,000
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$104,000 - $385,000|
|Total Pay (||$125,589 - $737,955|
Job Description for Partner - Law Firm, Labor & Employment
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liablility, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
Key Stats for Partner - Law Firm, Labor & Employment
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.