Patent Examiner Salary
A Patent Examiner earns an average salary of $87,456 per year.
$55,524 - $125,310
Job Description for Patent Examiner
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liablility, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
Patent Agent (Non-Attorney) Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Popular Employer Salaries for Patent Examiner
Pay by Experience Level for Patent Examiner
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.