Patient Accounts Manager Salary
The average pay for a Patient Accounts Manager is $50,000 per year.
$15,205 - $67,986
$13.16 - $25.46
|Salary||$15,205 - $67,986|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$22,393 - $67,137|
|Total Pay (||$22,393 - $67,137|
Job Description for Patient Accounts Manager
- Manage the selection, training and development of patient accounting staff.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in patient billing and collections process improvement.
- Supervise and evaluate patient account services, billing, cashiering, credit and collections activities of the patient accounting staff.
- Monitor all aspects of patient billing to ensure services are in compliance with patient confidentiality guidelines and other professional, state and federal regulations.
- Develop and implement organizational policies and procedures to aid in maximizing reimbursement.
Medical Billing Operations Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Popular Employer Salaries for Patient Accounts Manager
Pay Difference by Location
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Patient Accounts Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.