Patient Services Clerk Salary
The average pay for a Patient Services Clerk is $13.97 per hour.
$9.99 - $20.40
Job Description for Patient Services Clerk
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, and correspondence.
- Interview patients to complete insurance and privacy forms.
- Receive insurance co-pay payments and post amounts paid to patient accounts.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments, check-ups and physician referrals.
- Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff.
Patient Services Representative Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Patient Services Clerk
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Patient Services Clerk
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.