Patient Services Clerk Salary
The average pay for a Patient Services Clerk is $14.05 per hour.
$10.10 - $20.88
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Hourly Rate||$10.10 - $20.88|
|Total Pay (||$21,102 - $42,996|
Job Description for Patient Services Clerk
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments, check-ups and physician referrals.
- Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff.
- Greet visitors, ascertain purpose of visit, and direct them to appropriate staff.
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, and correspondence.
- Interview patients to complete insurance and privacy forms.
Pay by Experience Level for Patient Services Clerk
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Patient Services Clerk
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.